HVOF coating is mainly composed of carbide cermet.
The materials used mainly include: WC-Co, WC-10Co-4Cr, WC-NiCr, Cr3C2-NiCr and other cermets
HVOF coating has the characteristics of dense coating, low porosity, high bonding strength, high hardness, good toughness, high temperature resistance and so on.
1. All kinds of rollers in metallurgical industry, such as return furnace roller, galvanized roller, tensioning roller etc., shafts, fan blade etc
2. Papermaking and printing industry calender bowl, coating roll, corrugator roll, dryer, paper drum, cutting tool, ink roll, printing roll etc
3. Metal wire drawing industry wire drawing tower wheel, drawing cylinder, wire reel, tensioning wheel, guide groove etc
4. Machinery manufacturing industry piston rod, plungers, shafts, valve ball (valve core), valve seat, valve plate, valve stem, impeller, mechanical seal, tow cutter blade, crimping roller etc
5. Other applications of molds, pulverized coal (coal mill) blade, water wall, ultrafine powder, mixer chamber and mixer rotor etc
1. WC-Co: ultra-high hardness, superior wear resistance
2. WC-10Co-4Cr: corrosion resistance, erosion resistance, micro shock resistance and abrasive wear resistance
3. WC-NiCr: dense coating, high hardness, strong toughness, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance to organic acids and lye
4. Cr3C2-NiCr: high temperature wear resistance, resistant to high temperature cavitation and fuel gas corrosion, especially in chlorine, acid and alkaline environments and resistant to solid particle wear and sliding wear